top of page

The House

Our history

The main building that houses the Ortensia Room was originally a typical Valvarrone stable with an side barn, built around 1920.

The old owner used it as a shelter for the animals he used to graze in the summer months.

In 1974, it was bought by our parents, understanding the great value of a house surrounded by nature with a beautiful view of the Como lake, and the great tranquility that surrounds it.

In 2011, the decision to completely restructure, maintaining the characteristics of the chalets in the area.

Next to the main structure there has always been a woodshed or shelter for tools.

Structurally improved over time, in February 2019 it was completely renovated and transformed into a love nest. Thus the Lavender Room was born.

bottom of page